Pakenham Village Hall
A light hearted evening presented by: Quizmaster Paul
SAT. 18 MARCH
Pakenham Village Hall 7.30pm
Only £5 per person (Includes buffet supper by Karl and Sue) (Teams of 4 preferred)
Tickets from Pakenham Post Office or Roger at Walnut Tree Cottage, Fen Road 230359
Bring your own drinks and money for the raffle! (Prize contributions are welcome)
The hall has the following features to help you run the perfect function:
- A brand new hall, designed in a style sympathetic to its setting within a conservation area.
- Air Conditioning for the summer and full central heating for the winter.
- A fully suspended wood floor, suitable for all usages and ideal for dancing.
- Flexible lighting allowing mood lighting for your function.
- A modern Kitchen with all the usual facilities.
- An induction loop for the hard or hearing.
- A built in sound system for Public Address purposes and your background music.
- A paved area, with access lobby, which can used as a patio.
The hall is available until 11.00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 12.00 midnight Friday and Saturday and 10.00 p.m. Sunday